Saturday, January 31, 2004

The rose is sprouting new leaves. all green and with a few buds here 'n there. All this even before it's roots were buried in the ground!! I don't know what to say. I think I will stick to succulants (now now Siren, be nice in ur "imaginations") aka Cactii.

My friend back home mentioned in the mail that she had a secret to share with me, wonder what it is. I had 2 make a promise not to tell any1 else( that being the essence of a secret). Talking abt telling things to people... I really should tell someone the matter I want to blog when I remember it ! I remembered it in the afternoon, but it's gone. =o(

Also wanted to point out the logical reasons (rant.. basically) why people shouldn't bother having kids, but no time now. will do that later sometime. ciao!

No comments: