Friday, April 23, 2004

My teacher called me for an interview last friday/thursday. the conversations that took place...out of my comprehension. anyhoo I have tried to give a summary of the convo with him.

Him: "These will be ur tasks, everything is software based..blah ..blah"
Me: "That's good". (listening to his ~speech~)
Him:(10mins after the "these will be ur tasks") "IF we employ you..."
Me: (thinking to my self .."Uh oh!is it something I said?") but politely continued nodding my head.
Him: "Even tho' these tasks will be easy for u , we will provide training"
Me: (phew...he's thinking of employing me then...)
Him: I'm just telling u all this, but I have to discuss with the partner about employing you.."

All I want to know is WHAT THE HELL WAS HE ON?????
His partner was another story..my FULL convo with him went like this:

me: hi..I'm ---------- (extending hand)
Partner : (shakes hand) "hmm". 10 sec later.."ok, i am waiting for a call..i'll be in my office if u need me" . (walks out!!!)

so much for my interviews... but not to depair , cos I AM EMPLOYED....YAY! No, not by my teacher. But by a company to whom I wrote "asking" to be placed as a trainee. I am not being paid, but I am not complaining.I want to learn the innerworks (evil smile)

No comments: