Monday, May 10, 2004

Hmm.. I am not sure I like the new look of Blogger ( not that they are going to change it just for me!! LOL), guess it will take time to sink in/ getting used to..just like I was apprehensive abt XP. well...life so far has been : (Unwillingly) waking up and getting ready to work --> work --> home-->cooking--> dinner and hit the bed. it's a vicious cycle!! I can hear someone (who has read the prev. posts) going, " what r u complaining abt? u have a job as u wanted!!" . True...and I guess this must be true too " be careful what u wish for, for it just might come true!!"

Oh! has anyone thought of/told a story which you thought you were making up (really didn't know why u wre doing that!?) only to be told by someone that it actually DID HAPPEN!??? anyone? or is it just me as usual?

No comments: