Thursday, December 23, 2004

I have always been a sucker for gardens. Thanks to my friend I enrolled in a gardening & (no) landscaping class at the local community college. My knowledge of the plants the maintenance have grown. Main reason for the enrolling being that all sorts of plants I have had in pots in my balcony "graveyard" have perished. Appallingly I discovered that it was due to over-caring!

Anyways since I have already tried my hands at carnations and roses I thought to see how tulips fare in the pot. Alas..Too late in the season for flowers and the harsh harsh sun burnt the leaves. I was told to feed it and wait till next spring. Arrrr! Since the advice was to feed my plants fertilizers,I have done precisely that. Add to the "I-have-added-fertilizers-garden-will-grow" feeling , the garden makeover shows and you have me impatiently waiting for flowers and leaf sprouting like mad!! All this anticipation with just one feed of fertilizer..Today!!

Grow I say G-R-O-W...Now!!

1 comment:

இராவணன் said...

//All this anticipation with just one feed of fertilizer..Today!!

Grow I say G-R-O-W...Now!!

//

:)))))))))))