Saturday, June 21, 2003

hi U,

I have good friends.friends who would do just about anything 4 me, but write. why is that? one person in particular(if u are reading this u will know urself. if not, ur name starts with N, and u were born on the 21st of April 1978)hardly(maybe I should use the word "never", but I'll be kind here)replies. even if I do get a reply by God's grace it's maximum 3 lines. I am so damn pissed. I mean here I am laboring away - writing, e-mailing,sending loads of sms.....and what do I get in reply??????NOTHING! is this fair?seriously, I ask u...IS THIS FAIR? I don't deserve to be treated like this!!!

I don't want just fwds.I want a line that says -"Gaaya, how are u doing?". is that too much to ask? OK..I agree N maadu...u maybe busy. I understand and respect that. but come on, I am ur best friend (not to mention the fact that I am the root cause that u have the Kathal of ur life).I deserve a letter/mail/sms(when applicable). I need some effort from that end too. clapping with one hand doesn't make much noise dear. what is even worse is that when other friends( who are REEEEEEEEEEEALLY busy, yet manage to send me looooong mails) stick up for N. does not make sense.

Maybe I shouldn't be complaining, and just be eternally thankful that I got atleast a 3 liner. or maybe I should just stop contacting this person, and see what happens. YEAH, I can tell what will happen , NOTHING! and how do I know this...because it has happened B4!! well... I am thinking - being a little out of touch never hurt any1. so lemme try it.
THE END!

No comments: