Thursday, June 12, 2003

Oh dear! I haven't told u what happened at the resit....tsk tsk.how thoughtless of me. well anyways, I went for the resit, and Alien(maybe I should start calling him by his name, now that he's been helping me n all dat) went over the Q's Afshin and I got wrong. and in about 30 mins we finished the resit aaaaand yours truly got a 100%. YEY!.
so ...good.

Then there was the graduation ceremony. they could not pronunce my surname.soooo funny.(well....IT IS!!).I had a bet with a teacher abt that without realizing that he will be teaching us next semester, and now I am marked! Doh! (I won the bet, but graciously refused to accept the money...all $5 of it!)
we had to walk up to the stage and talk to this person who was handing out the certs. I am so sure he was asking everyone the same question - "did u enjoy it?". and for that, Siren goes - "yeah! it was a scenic route up!". very creative, that girl! Natasha was there too, so we were laughing v.loud.( not that we are quiet any other time). maybe I should have had a drink...meh! too late now!

On a completely different note, I dislike winter. not because of it's cold and unfriendly weather, but because it does something to my nose and causes it to be blocked- it's a conspiracy. so... I have to sniff stuff.(i.e: use nasal spray) it can't be a growth, since this occurs only in winter, so the only possiblity is that the cold weather is doing me harm than good. Conclusion: hot soup is good for u.

No comments: