Saturday, June 21, 2003

Lisa it's ur b'day...happy b'day Lisa - oh! sorry! didn't c u there.I was lost in a Simpsons moment.

OK...let's get updated!

at last managed to finish the project. all 290+ pages of it.Congratulations Team. could not print it, so gave it on a cd. I did not know that we could do dat @ TAFE. I need to be more informed. now next Friday is the presentation, which is going to be one hell of a (under 18s close eyes and move two words further) bitching session about Telstra Boy since his input was virtually invisible. I think I jinxed him...mentioned his attendance in the blog somewhere and after I did that he did not show up!!! As if by magic he turned up yesterday and had the nerve to ask ( today) Rob (who couldn't make it yesterday) where he was!! amazing....
I am quoting Siren here : "He's like this fly in the house in the middle of summer , u sooooooo badly want to squat!" - How True.

Well, on a lighter note - Got myself a vaporizer. instead of waking up thrice to take the nasal spray I wake up only once. But the thing is that I am beginning to wonder if it's all in my mind...becasue the vaporizer manufacturer specifically says to put the vaporising medicine in the medicine chamber, but the vapo.medicine I use, says to add it to the water -which I have not done. so I am like seriously wondering if it is my mind that makes my breathing device feel eased?hmmm...

oh! and BTW can someone tell me what Afshin was on(or what he smoked) yesterday? It was just soooo hilarious, him being "curious"!

No comments: