Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Well, my baby friend has been slow in his attempts to walk. but he stands up holding on to things. apparently he hauled himself onto the sofa and was watching TV safely cuddled in a corner of the sofa. how cool is dat? (Also known as "frightening" to his parents)

I was looking forward (quite a bit) to staying alone @ home.but now that the time is here, I am somewhat uncomfortable - alone in the dwelling. I don't know why! it's not as if i have not been alone (come 2 think of it maybe that is the reason - I have not been alone in the night!!!) I think I am aware that he will not be getting home at 11pm tonight as he usually does (becoz he's flying across the timezones). It's weird, not having him around. I miss him already. I didn't realise how much I had gotten accustomed to having him around ALL the time. food 4 thought!

No comments: