Friday, December 19, 2003

well, on the 17th night( the day I posted my last blog) , after having finished my activities I prepared for bed. went into the bedroom...and what do I see? a HUGE ( atleast 8cm across) spider on the wall( now I know why Siren hates them sooooo much)

Now, I wanted it out of my bedroom, I wanted it dead. I was too petrified to go near it. and what if the spider "jumped" on me, while I was attempting murder?hmmm...what to do? I cleared the area so I could run off without tripping over any obstacles that were in the way. then I took some time studying the spider and planning my attack. I decided on contact-film/paper and a shoe. so armed with a large piece of contact paper on a shoe (the sticky side facing out ofcourse) i slowly walked into the room. by this time I was shaking with fear and paranoia. But I crept forward...practicing what I was going to do. I got within an arm's length and with my eys tightly shut threw/smacked the shoe on the wall and/or the spider. it got stuck in it (talk abt a blind hit!!!). I thwacked away until it's limbs were broken and it was no more a moving creature..but just a corpse. And I was relieved...but still shaking!. even after it was dead I did not want to sleep in the bedroom so I had to make do with my sofa bed!!!

( To be sung in Hooray For Humphrey tune)
Hooray for contact..Good Ol' contact..Hooray for the great contact-film/paper

No comments: