Saturday, February 28, 2004

Guys are sooo dense. D-E-N-S-E. Why? I have been pretty annoyed with someone and showed it every possible way I could think of (besides breaking things on that person's head), but to no avail. How come? Makes me even more agitated. I am mad about a topic which I don't want to share with anyone else…but most people seem to be in on it (in on the topic, not on me being mad...what's worse they think that I am so...understanding, patient etc....LOL). So every time we are at a social gathering everyone pokes their big nose as if it was their business, aggravating me. No I am talking about having/not having kids. It’s totally a different matter.

I have tried talking, explaining, shouting for the entire street to hear and even written a letter explaining things and the consequences...actions that solve the "situation"...NONE! Whilst I understand the reason behind the actions, I am getting more and more angrier because there doesn't seem to be a limit. I think I am on the verge of exploding. However much talking/explaining/arguments isn't helping. Maybe I shouldn't have been so lenient in the first place!!!

No comments: