Thursday, February 26, 2004

I am wondering if it is possible to interact with someone without forming any opinions of that person? Why is it so...that we DO form opinions...because these opinions do not let us SEE the person as they are. we are looking at them through a filter.

OK...so you have already an opinion of this particular person. Is it possible/ or feasible to look at them objectivly, without the opinion you have of that person interfering or altering the view? Are there any people of whom we donot have any opinions??? I thought of some people whom I thought I didn't have any opinions of, but after some contemplation I found that I DID have an opinion of them. Does that throw the question in green out the window? somehow...I don't think so. because I think the human mind is something that can be taught or trained. so, if you tried hard enough maybe ..just maybe you might be able look at and interact with people, without forming any opinions!

No comments: