Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I just played a game of "literati" in the Yahoo Games. I won, but my rating went down, and my opponent's rating went up!!!me no understand!!

well...there's a lot of things in life I don't understand. one of them would be why a plumber knocked on the door today. Apparently he was here to fix a leak, under the bathroom sink/vanity. True, there was a leak there and the water almost got to the carpet outside the bathroom. but that was like a month ago and after muuuuuuuch hassle,a week later the real estate agent sent in a plumber who worked his magic stopped the water flow. he said that the water was not leeking from underneath the sink but from the cistern. Then there has been another employee of the real estate agent calling up our old number for the past week and talking abt this leak(what prompt service!!!). and the plumber came today to fix it. I am thankful that I pestered the agent to send a plumber to fix the leak. Just imagine, had I waited until the agent thought it the appropriate time to send the plumber in...OMG! the thought scares me!. maybe they should update and syncronise their data eh?

No comments: