Thursday, February 12, 2004

Well, Siren is starting DegreeLink so that should count for some exemptions at uni. Thnx Siren for letting me know abt it. I think I will join too. it ought to be much better than looking for jobs(and NOT finding any!!).

Anyhoo...life goes on, Population grows steadily. Joining the league of recent contributors are my bro and sis-in-law. Parents of a baby girl. that brings the number of nieces to the grand total of...3! This might be the perfect time to rant on abt the " Not So Good " of the child(ren) bearing and rearing, to point out the obvious health, economical and social benefits of NOT adding to the ever expanding population. But Nyeh! I think I shall go finish the welcome card I was making for niece #3 (not that she's going to read it anytime soon!)

1 comment:

இராவணன் said...

another nice one :)